Our experience in development and implementation of learning management systems includes the management in this area of several European projects. The overall objective of these projects was achieving new competences for various university teachers within a complex system of “blended learning”, including face-to-face study with trainers’ assistance and both individual and online study for teachers and students, in an interactive learning environment. The process of online study is realized through the implementation of a personalized e-learning platform which can help anyone willing to learn online to achieve professional competences.
There are several key aspects in having a successful project management, in which the project can reach its purpose of strengthening skills and increasing knowledge. These key aspects are:
- Effective project management and having the capacity to appropriately manage EU grant contracts
- Identifying EU funding opportunities that are appropriate to the size, status, and mission of our clients
- Developing effective partnerships for project-based work
- Preparing project proposals, which are robust, credible and well presented
- Reporting on the use of EU funds and ensuring compliance to EU procedures is all part of good project management. By following sound and simple financial management advice, the experience of having to report on EU funds can significantly strengthen our client’s long term capacity for transparency and accountability.